Biscuits - cheese
Makes: approximately 24 biscuits
Recipe highlights Serves: 24
- Suitable to freeze
- Store in airtight container
- Gluten free
- Egg free
- Email this recipe
- Add recipe to your shopping list for re-using and sharing
- 175 g reduced fat grated tasty cheese, (check that rye flour is not used as a fat substitute)
100 g rice flour
50 g ground almonds
20 g margarine, mono- or polyunsaturated
1. Rub margarine into the rice and ground almonds and add the cheese.
2. Add a little water if required to make into a stiff dough.
3. Roll out on a gluten free floured surface and cut into shapes.
4. Bake at 180°C for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden.
Notes: Makes approximately 24 biscuits.
Average quantity per Serving
Average quantity per 100g
|Total fat (g)|
|- Saturated fat (g)|
|- Polyunsaturated fat (g)|
|- Monounsaturated fat (g)|
|- Sugars (g)|
|Dietary fibre (g)|
|Niacin equivalents (mg)|
|Vitamin C (mg)|
|Total folate (ug)|
|Total vitamin A equivalents (ug)|
|Beta carotene equivalents (ug)|
(Logo links to further information)
This recipe was orginally published as:
Recipe publication date on: 08/22/2001
Last reviewed on: 29/10/2012