Makes: 20 squares
Recipe highlights Serves: 20
- Suitable to freeze
- Store covered in fridge (under 5°C)
- Dairy free
- Nut free
- Easy to swallow
- Email this recipe
- Add recipe to your shopping list for re-using and sharing
- 1/2 cup zucchini, grated
1/2 cup carrot, grated
1/2 cup celery, finely chopped
1/2 cup leek, finely chopped
1 cup pumpkin, steamed, finely chopped
2 tablespoons spring onion, sliced
1/2 cup wholemeal self raising flour
2 tablespoons olive oil
4 eggs, lightly beaten
1. Sauté all the vegetables in olive oil in a frypan over moderate heat, for 3-5 minutes or until softened.
2. Place contents of frypan in a large bowl.
3. Toss flour through vegetables.
4. Line lamington tray or shallow baking dish with baking paper.
5. Place mixture into tray.
6. Stir the lightly beaten eggs through the mixture and spread out evenly.
7. Bake in moderate oven for 30 minutes or until set.
8. Loosen edges with knife. Cut into 20 squares
Notes: Serve with fresh tomato sauce or relish.
Average quantity per Serving
Average quantity per 100g
|Total fat (g)|
|- Saturated fat (g)|
|- Polyunsaturated fat (g)|
|- Monounsaturated fat (g)|
|- Sugars (g)|
|Dietary fibre (g)|
|Niacin equivalents (mg)|
|Vitamin C (mg)|
|Total folate (ug)|
|Total vitamin A equivalents (ug)|
|Beta carotene equivalents (ug)|
(Logo links to further information)
Source: These recipes were developed and tested by Consumer Science students studying Community Nutrition at RMIT University in 2003.
This recipe was orginally published as:
Recipe publication date on: 07/23/2003
Last reviewed on: 29/10/2012